Go Team Magazine
Go Team Magazine is a free pictorial magazine featuring professional, color photographs of local youth athletes ranging from toddlers to high school aged teens. It celebrates their commitment to their sport of choice. Monthly highlights include an “Athlete of the Month” nominated by coaches, friends and family members, a “Coach’s Corner,” a “Fan’s Page” and a schedule of events.
Demographics & Stats
- 25,000 readers include parents, teens, coaches and their families, in addition to tournament visitors who are looking for exciting places to visit after the game is over.
- Go Team Magazine gives your message an exclusive venue to access busy people with disposable incomes. They are at the sidelines watching their kids’ games and are hard to reach with other media.
- Magazines are distributed inside area middle and high schools through an exclusive agreement with the school corporations. Your advertising message has the perfect opportunity to reach these young adults who influence purchasing decisions at home.
- In addition to area middle and high schools, Go Team Magazines are distributed monthly at grocery and convenience stores and area retail locations.
- With a 98% absorption rate, a minimum of 10,000 magazines are distributed in Vanderburgh, Warrick and Posey Counties in Indiana and Henderson County in Kentucky.
- Users browse additional event photos and place orders for prints as well as nominate the "Athlete of the Month" online, further driving traffic to this popular web destination.