News 4U is the tri-state’s free premier shopping, dining and entertainment guide. Features include a comprehensive events calendar, restaurant guide, various reviews and a kid’s page highlighting regional family-friendly events.
Demographics & Stats
- Of 60,000 readers, 79% are ages 18-49. The other 21% are 50+. 56% are female and 44% are male. As you might guess, News 4U readers are looking for places to spend their higher than average discretionary income. What you may not know, however, is 33% of our readers plan to buy a car/truck/SUV in the next year and over 15% plan to remodel their homes in the next 12 months.
- Readers refer to News 4U at least 12-15 times a month as they plan their leisure time and look for places and products to explore.
- News 4U provides trendy readers with the words for their word-of-mouth advertising.
- Magazines are distributed at grocery and convenience stores, restaurants, night clubs, college campuses, and area hotels.
- With a 98% absorption rate, News4U Evansville has a minimum of 25,000 copies distributed monthly at over 450 locations in Vanderburgh, Warrick and Posey Counties in Indiana and Henderson County in Kentucky.
- This website is continually updated with current event happenings, concert and show reviews and pictures. With a newly introduced blog, users heavily rely on the site to discover new places to spend their disposable incomes.